What information do we collect?
You can visit our website to research a vehicle without providing any personal information. But if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle from us and want to request a price quote or wish to be contacted by one of our Internet Sales Consultants or by our Service Department or Body Shop, we will ask you to provide us with your e-mail address, name, and telephone number. (Pursuant to various state laws, we cannot provide a personalized price quote unless requested by a unique individual.) This information is transferred to our secured management system where it is used only by our Internet Sales Consultants. If at any time you wish to be removed from the system as an active account, you can advise us by e-mail email@example.com or telephone 1-716-818-4444 or by writing to the following address:
West Herr Automotive Group, Inc.
ATTN: Kevin Leigh
3565 Southwestern Blvd
Orchard Park, NY 14127
You will be immediately removed from active status.
If you request assistance in financing a vehicle, you will also be asked to complete a credit application. When you submit a credit application, you also grant consent to West-Herr to investigate your credit and employment history. A credit report may be obtained in connection with the application. Upon request, you will be told whether a credit report was obtained, and given the name and address of the credit reporting agency providing the report. All information on the credit application and your credit report is transmitted using technology that encrypts your personal information as it travels over the Internet. Your credit information is maintained on a secure database and is only available to authorized parties who have a need to know such information to assist you in obtaining financing. This may include third party lending institutions which have a business relationship with West-Herr. All credit information will be kept confidential and used strictly in compliance with federal and state laws.
Do we share any information that we collect with others?
1. We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose, nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any non-public personal information about our consumers, customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may disclose non-public personal information about you, as a consumer, customer or former customer, to not affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
3. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to "those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you". we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.