Auto Sales and Leasing Professional – Buffalo, NY
Generous Pay Plan + Great Benefits
Experience is Required
West Herr Automotive, the #1 automotive group in New York state, is expanding our sales team. We are looking for experienced sales consultants to join our team in the Buffalo & Rochester area.
The right candidate will have demonstrated:
- A strong record of success in a dealership
- Be an empathetic entrepreneur who will focus on amazing customer service
- Have experience in customer service while delivering strong sales success
- Ensure deliveries happen with the best combination of urgency and outstanding customer experience.
Why West Herr? It’s a perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing expanding organization. Today we represent 20 brands with over 29 locations in the Buffalo & Rochester area. Our sales consultants can sell all brands plus 3,400+ used cars. Our company is family oriented, locally owned and operated since 1950. Plus, we have been named Buffalo’s Business First Best Places to work every year since 2005 and have received the Better Business Bureau’s business ethics award every eligible year since 1998.
We are high-volume dealerships, with over 17,000 interested shoppers per month. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Potential income range between $42,000 – $260,000
- Guaranteed training pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity for advancement over 65% of management promoted from within
- Relocation Assistance
Previous experience as an automotive salesperson required
- Must conduct business with the utmost integrity
- Social media skills and computer proficient
- Energetic with excellent customer service and sales ability
- Motivated to achieve high standards
- Excellent communication skills
At West Herr, we pride ourselves on dealing fairly and honestly with our customers and employees. This philosophy is the key to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.