Fall 2023 Internship Experience
- The West Herr Internship Experience is a competitive program placing up to 20 students in paid internships during the Fall 2023 semester. Placements in sales and service positions as well as in accounting, marketing and information technology will engage students with actual workplace experience
- Career readiness programming will complement first-hand knowledge of the automotive industry and provide access to West Herr leadership
- The successful completion of the Fall 2023 internship could lead to additional responsibilities and rotation within West Herr
- Conclusion of the West Herr Internship Experience may lead to a permanent position
- Program begins on September 5 2023; a minimum of 120 hours must be worked over the fall semester
Who We Look For
Junior or senior undergraduate students, by Fall 2023, pursuing a degree in any field of study for internships in sales or service positions; business management or hospitality majors are preferred
For internships in accounting, marketing or information technology positions students must be pursuing a degree in a related major or ability to demonstrate proficiency through ample coursework or work experience
- be enthusiastic about learning and possess an eagerness to know more about the automotive industry
- have a desire to develop skills through real-life workplace experiences
- possess critical thinking/problem solving skills
- have an appreciation of ethics and commitment to community
Intern placements in sales, service or accounting positions will occur at West Herr dealerships located in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse. Selected interns will be placed at sites near the college or university where they are enrolled.
Intern placements in marketing and information technology departments will work at locations in the Buffalo region.
Complete application here and submit by April 5, 2023.
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions.