Sales and Leasing Consultant
Reports to: Sales Manager/General Manager
Location: West Herr Dealership
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The Sales and Leasing Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify their vehicle
needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has an outstanding car
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows dealership sales process and complies with all ethical standards.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company and manufacturer standards.
- Greets customer and assists customer to identify type of vehicle that meets their needs.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Communicates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales.
- Provides complete review of vehicle features and benefits during sale process.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Engages customers after sale for follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Automotive sales experience preferred, yet not required.
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree a plus
- Strong customer service background.
- Enthusiastic and Team-oriented.
- Submit to and successfully complete pre-employment screening.
- Valid in state driver’s license.
For information on the physical demands of this job see Human Resources.