Reports to: Sales Consultant, Sales/General Manager
Location: West Herr Dealership
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
This position performs duties associated with supporting the Sales Consultant and dealership’s sales
department in all aspects of selling, servicing and retaining customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Assist the Sales Consultant with all aspects of the consultative sales process, with emphasis on presentation,
demonstration, delivery and follow up.
• Create mailings and other communication documents on behalf of the Sales Consultant to notify customers of
important dates and events.
• Transport vehicles to and from various West Herr locations.
• Follow up with all assigned customers on a consistent basis.
• Provide Sales Consultants and Sales Managers with the proper documentation to help with the sale.
• Involve the Sales Manager immediately in any situation that escalates negatively.
• Adhere to West Herr’s Core Values; Empathy, Integrity and Team Work.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
• Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to remain organized in a
dynamic environment, positive attitude. Be a team player; with the dealership and the Group as a whole. Valid
Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in a customer service or sales type role.
- Knowledge of general PC functions.
- Valid and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience working for a dealership in a similar or related role.
- Knowledge of automotive industry.
For information on the physical demands of this job see Human Resources.