Summer 2023 Internship Experience
- West Herr’s Summer 2023 Internship Experience will provide 4-6 interns with full-time work experience for 10 weeks (June 5 through August 11)
- Full-time placements in sales and service positions as well as in accounting, marketing and information technology will engage students with actual workplace experience
- Frequent professional development opportunities with West Herr leadership will be provided as part of the workday.
- A mentor will be assigned to each intern to guide day to day activities.
- An Internship Coordinator will provide program support and assistance to the intern cohort.
What We Look For
The Summer 2023 Internship Experience is for undergraduate students who have completed their sophomore year of study (i.e. rising juniors or seniors or recent graduates)
For internships in sales or service positions students may be pursuing a degree in any field, however, business management or hospitality majors are preferred
For internships in accounting, marketing or information technology positions students must be pursuing a degree in a related major or ability to demonstrate proficiency through ample coursework or work experience
- be enthusiastic about learning and possess an eagerness to know more about the automotive industry
- have a desire to develop skills through real-life workplace experiences
- possess critical thinking/problem solving skills
- have an appreciation of ethics and commitment to community
Intern placements in sales, service or accounting positions will occur at West Herr dealerships located in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse. Selected interns will be placed at sites near the college or university where they are enrolled.
Intern placements in marketing and information technology departments will work at locations in the Buffalo region.
Complete application here and submit by April 5, 2023.
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions.