Top 10 reasons to buy a new Ford F-150 truck in Western New York
The new Ford F-150 is sure impressive–ever since the excitement of a lightweight aluminum-built pickup truck, the Ford brand has been looking for ways to outdo themselves.
And it looks like they’re doing it.
Here are ten tough reasons why the 2016 Ford F-150 is running down the competition with ease.
- #1: High-strength military aluminum-alloy body. Steel frame. Lighter, and stronger
- #2: More towing power: 12,200 lbs
- #3: Best payload. The best
- #4: AND the best gas mileage. Really
- #5: Safest F-150 ever
- #6: No. Body. Rust. Ever.
- #7: Trailer Backup Assist: turn a knob, and your trailer is going right where it needs to be
- #8: 10,000,000 miles of testing to ensure top quality
- #9: Over 100 patents have gone into making this truck
- #10: Best-selling truck brand for the last 39 years
Ready to get a feel for the 2016 Ford lineup ? Visit your local West Herr store to explore new models.