The Unexpectedly Fun 2018 Toyota C-HR Subcompact Crossover
?Toyota is jumping into the subcompact crossover SUV game headfirst with its all-new 2018 Toyota C-HR , and drivers in Western New York and the Buffalo area should all be as excited as we are!
This is a small crossover that gives you the efficiency and practicality of a car, but the spacious interior flexibility of an SUV, and–in a shocking new discovery–the sport-tuned performance of a vehicle that was rigorously tested on the infamous Nürburgring track.
No, seriously. This new Toyota C-HR is Nürburgring approved.
Things you might not be expecting from this small crossover:
- 144-horsepower 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) active safety technologies
- Standard dual-zone climate control
- Standard 7-inch audio display
- Standard backup camera
- Available Bind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Available heated front seats
- 60/40 split/fold rear seats
Want to know more about this impressive vehicle? Keep an eye on our blog, or contact West Herr to inquire about 2018 Toyota C-HR release date, specs, model trims, pricing, features, and more.